Follow these instructions to reset your Office 365 password.
Note: this functionality requires Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) to be enabled for your company. If it’s not available and you would like to enable it, please open a service request.
2. Fill in your email address and complete the CAPTCHA.
3. Choose “I forgot my password”:
4. You will have different verification options available. Depending on which information you have previously provided and your company’s security settings, you will need to verify at least two of them:
6. Provide a second verification
If you provide the matching 10-digit number, it will then send you a code. Enter that in the verification code box:
7. Once you have verified 2 methods, you will be able to choose a new password.
Note: Microsoft requires passwords to be at least 8 characters long, and to be complex (uppercase/lowercase/numbers/symbols), and to not be a “risky” password on their disallowed list (e.g. “Password1234!” meets those previous requirements but is not allowed).
For Microsoft’s Guidance on how to select a secure password and keep your account secure, see here.
Click Finish and you’re done!